Who can claim?

Income tax relief is available for individuals who pay service charges to local authorities and other independent contractors for domestic water supply, refuse collection and sewage disposal.

Relief is given for services charges paid in full in the previous calendar year

How much can be claimed?

This tax credit is available up to a maximum of €80 per year – that’s €320 over 4 years

Am I entitled to a Tax Refund?

Start your application now by downloading our Application Form