Who can claim?

This credit can be claimed if you have a child who is physically or mentally incapacitated in some way.
It is available for adult children where the condition was diagnosed during childhood and prevents them from taking
an active part in the workforce.

For a full list of disabilities which qualify, contact us on 0877536350 or e-mail: info@yourtaxback.ie

How much can be claimed?

This credit is available for each child with a condition, with the amount of the relief
increasing from €1,000 in 2005 to €3,660 in 2010.

Am I entitled to a Tax Refund?

Start your application now by downloading our Application Form