The Tuition Fees Tax Credit can get you money back on Revenue approved third level courses, foreign languages and Information Technology courses.
Who can claim?
- Anyone that has paid for tuition fees for an approved course in respect for any person including Student Contribution.
- Administration fees, registration fees, examination fees and any part of the tuition fee that is provided by grants, scholarships, employers cannot be claimed back against.
Amount of Relief:
- Relief in an approved third level course is allowed per course, per person, per academic year.
- The maximum amount of relief that you can claim against is €7,000 for the last 4 academic years per student, per course.
- There is a certain amount disregarded from the qualifying fee for full time and part time courses.
If you have any queries regarding the tax credit from tuition fees please feel free to contact us on 087 0969950 or email email@example.com. We would be more than happy to help.
Claim Your Tax Refund Now
Useful Irish Tax Facts:
- The Irish tax year runs from 1st January to 31st December
- You can go back 4 years for your Irish tax refund
- The average Irish PAYE tax refund is €1080
- We also provide Universal Social Charge (USC) refunds